1. How to Replace a Tire Valve Stem Yourself at Home with Simple Tools
This is my entry for the Cardone Video Contest on How to replace a leaky valve stem yourself at home without going to a tire shop. If you like this video please go over to videocontest.cardone.com and vote it up. If I win I get $5,000 (Time for a Picoscope and a real scan tool!)
Check Out my Amazon Influencer Page for all of my Tool/Part Recommendations: amazon.com/shop/frugalpreppersgaragegarden?ref=ac_inf_hm_vp
Disclaimer: Some of these links are affiliate links where I earn a small commission if you make a purchase.
2. How To Replace A Tire Valve Stem Without Removing The Tire
Step by step instructions using basic tools to remove and replace your wheels valve stems. Link to tool below! #bronco #valvestem #wheels
PLEASE HELP SUPPORT THE CHANNEL IF YOU ENJOYED THE CONTENT.
PayPal: [email protected]
It really help with keeping the videos flowing, the lights on and with shop supplies. Even a few bucks.
Letting all the ads play during the video also helps a tiny bit too.
AME INTL Quick Valve Change Tool
Quick Valve Change Tool
Laser LAS5540 5540 Tyre Valve Tool Set 3pc
(No stems included)
B'laster 16-SL Industrial Strength Silicone Lubricant - 11-Ounces
Follow along on:
@broncos.and.parts.garage on Instagram
Email : [email protected]
We sell used Ford Bronco and OBS Ford Truck Parts
This video was not sponsored. All items were purchased with my own money unless otherwise stated and opinions are my own. If I do receive products for free, I will always disclose it, and always give my honest opinion.
This description contains affiliate links which means if you click on one of the qualified product links, I’ll receive a small commission if you decide to make a purchase. This does NOT cost you anything extra and if you don’t want to use the links you can always search Google and purchase the product separately, no worries.
3. HOW TO REPLACE A VALVE STEM WITHOUT BREAKING THE TIRE BEAD
TIRE VALVE KIT. amzn.to/3FqLAB8
TIRE VALVES amzn.to/3kK5MWI
TIRE REPAIR KIT I USE. amzn.to/3Cv8pBZ
What’s up guys today we are working on a leaking tire valve, and we are going to replace this valve without removing the tire from the rim, this is especially handy for doing a valve stem repair out in the field. This method works great for ATVs that are used heavily in the woods were sticks and stones may break the valve stem clean off, works great for lawnmowers and automotive tires as well this will not work for TPMS equipped vehicles that have the sensor in the valve stem hole￼￼
4. How To : Replace Tire Air Valve Stem by YOURSELF!
BUY VALVE STEMS NOW: rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FTR413-SNAP-IN-TIRE-VALVE-STEMS-WITH-CAPS-BLACK-RUBBER-4-pcs%2F361785030655%3Fhash%3Ditem543c1177ff%3Ag%3AC1AAAOSwA3dYRxk8%3Asc%3AUSPSFirstClass!60634!US!-1&campid=5338379845&toolid=20008
MY Camera: rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FGoPro-HERO6-Black-4K-60fps-1080p-240fps-Action-Camera%2F202153637823%3Fepid%3D239075024%26hash%3Ditem2f114bb7bf%3Ag%3A7OIAAOSwIFtaOmTc&campid=5338379845&toolid=20008
My Phone: rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FNew-Apple-iPhone-6-32GB-Unlocked-Smartphone-GSM-Model-A1586-Space-Gray-Gold%2F192648098531%3Fepid%3D242382251%26hash%3Ditem2cdab8b2e3%253Am%253Amwly0mn4nbZNUognSZBr6Fg%253Asc%253AUSPSFirstClass%252160634%2521US%2521-1%26var%3D492789910111&campid=5338379845&toolid=20008
My Lapel Mic: rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FOriginal-Seller-Purple-Panda-Lavalier-Lapel-Microphone-Kit-Clip-on-Lav-Mic%2F132730893989%3Fepid%3D2123776790%26hash%3Ditem1ee760b6a5%3Ag%3AjnsAAOSwgzFbZGex&campid=5338379845&toolid=20008
My Vivitar Mic: rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FVIVITAR-Microphone-For-Canon-EOS-T4i-650D-T3I-1100D-600D-T2I-60D-60Da-7D-5D-5DII%2F111602968004%3Fhash%3Ditem19fc0e25c4%3Ag%3AG1cAAOSwNSxU3RIg%3Asc%3AUSPSFirstClass!60634!US!-1&campid=5338379845&toolid=20008
My Trrs-Trs Splitter: rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2F3-5mm-Male-TRRS-to-2-Female-TRS-Audio-Connector-TRRS-Y-Splitter-Cable-Adapter-A%2F302141380071%3Fhash%3Ditem46590795e7%253Am%253AmkUBPcolLZJX4hRnK0-ujHA%26var%3D600965683536&campid=5338379845&toolid=20008
5. How to replace a tire Valve Stem without special tools at home
Hi! Here I show how to change car wheel valve at home. Without special tools, no tire mount machine, only with basic and very primitive tools.For core unscrewing that is just a Cap screwed on another valve stem to get more leverage, but can use pliers. Very quick and 0 cost diy valve changing.
Have any questions?? Ask me in comments !!!
Dont forget to hit *LIKE - SUBSCRIBE* and share with your friends !
Music - 1. Rich in the 80s
2. Go On Going
6. How to replace a wheel valve stem or tpms sensor without a tire changer or wheel balancer ! Sweet!
This video is how to replace a valve stem or tpms sensor without using a tire changer or wheel balancer. Most people do not have this equipment but still wanna fix their tires themselves so they can save money. I will show you a cool trick to break the tire bead and another trick to prevent having to balance the wheel after this repair. Tips like these are gold to the at home diyer out there!
This is the seventh video in a new series of videos coming out so you can be an expert on everything tires! Quit kicking tires and get to know more about them bruh!
There is no paid sponsorship from recommending these products, just the ones I use in my shop on a daily basis. What me to review or try out your product? Let me know.
This is another episode of a brand new series on how to become a GEARHEAD! If you have ever wondered how people know so much about cars and are absolutely crazy about anything with a motor, then this is a great series for you. This is geared towards people that have no knowledge of cars but want to learn; however, the content in my videos does try to make solid connections between theory and practical applications so even seasoned gearheads will find the info useful.
So share the channel with friends that love cars, trucks, motorcycles, scooters, and anything else that goes Vroom Vroom!!! This channel is all about helping people learn how to fix their own cars, save their money, and finding a passion for working with their hands!
If you have any questions about tires or the new series, please feel free to comment and I will get back to you as soon as possible. Time me....
If you would like to keep up with behind the scenes info, pictures, and videos, follow us at instagram.com/way_of_the_wrench
If you enjoyed the video and/or learned some cool tech tips, I would appreciate a like and a subscribe so I can be inspired to create more videos and continue to make better content for you guys! Thanks for watching and if you hit the post notification bell, you will know when our next videos are out!
If you have any ideas for future content for this new series, please leave a comment down below!!
Music for this very special episode by :
HOME – Pyxis: youtu.be/8sR50u-k2UI
Propeller - Silent Partner (No Copyright Music)
Thanks to Teknoaxe for his royality free music for our intro/outro music. Please check out all of Teknoaxe's sweet music tracks!
Intro music is Synthwave D
Outro music is Sythwave E
Way of the Wrench is looking for a collaboration with any Youtubers out there hard at work making royalty free music, just send me a message with your link for consideration. If you have a tool/product that you would like us to review or use in our videos, send me a message to discuss details.
Disclaimer: These videos are intended for entertainment and inspiration. Working in a woodshop, metalshop, or autoshop is dangerous without proper safety and experience. Always seek professional advice and training before using any power tools/machinery. If you have any uncertainty before performing any shop procedure, stop and learn a safe method/technique. Do not attempt anything simply because you saw it in one of my videos. Be smart, use common sense, respect your power tools/machines, and be safe.
7. Hardline Quikstem Push-In Tire Valve Stems
The Hardline QuikStem Push In-Tire Valve Stems are designed to quickly replace torn, damaged or leaking tire stems. Just push-in, tighten nut and inflate. No need to break the bead or remove the tire from the rim. The seal also goes around any small irregularities or imperfections your stem hole might have. The skirt of the grommet seals down tight and expands to more than a third larger than the size of the valve stem hole, creating an excellent seal.
Use on UTV's, ATV's, street/dirt motorcycles, trailers, trucks, cars and lawn mowers.
Shop Now | Hardline Quikstem Push-In Valve Stems
Check out rockymountainatvmc.com for all your parts, apparel, and accessories!
Click Here To Subscribe To Our Channel!
Follow Us On Social Media!
8. How To Use A Four Way Tire Valve Tool - Valve Stem Core Replacement
Schraeder Valve Replacement . How To Fix a Leaky Tire Valve Stem . How To Use A Four Way Tool .. How To Replace A Tire Valve Core . Bicycle . Car . Wheel . Shrader . Schrader
********Get your klowny1969 Shirts and Apparel here:
9. How to Replace a Tire Valve Stem
How to replace a tire valve stem on a lawn tractor or wheel barrel if it's leaking or damaged,
10. Valve stem install without removing the tire, no special tools!
How to remove and replace a rubber coupling between the engine and driveshaft on a tigershark pwc. There are no longer any available new couplers for Tigershark, there are only used parts that are just as old as the original. The solution is to modify a Yamaha coupler to fit.
11. How to Replace a Wheel Valve Stem (Short Version) - It's much easier than you think...
When I pumped up my tire, I noticed air was escaping. My initial thought was that the pump wasn’t connected properly. I tried re-seating the foot pump on the valve, but air was still escaping?
When I removed the pump connection, I moved the valve stem with my finger and air would escape. On closer examination, I found that the valve stem had perished and would need to be replaced.
A defect like this could have caused a sudden blowout!
Be careful. A tire is a pressurized container. Any damage, or incorrect repair can cause a sudden loss of air which could be dangerous at speed (a blowout). Therefore please take care. Any work you may carry out is at your own risk.
- Breaking a Tire Bead (Two easy methods): youtu.be/y-6U2x7_d3s
- How to Replace a Wheel Valve: youtu.be/1M90jceHKwY
More info can be found at:
Testing for Leaks on a Wheel Valve Stem…
What to look for? We can test the valve & valve stem with some soapy water (as long as there is air in the tyre). Use a brush to apply a small amount of soapy water on the valve. A small leak will give you some bubbles.
To test the valve stem itself, brush soapy water on the body of the valve (the non threaded part). If you don’t see any bubbles, move the valve stem from side to side with your finger. A leak may only be apparent if the valve stem is moved. Moving the valve stem will open up any cracks that are there. If it’s only the valve that’s leaking (bubbles coming from the threaded top part of the valve stem), only the ‘Schrader’ valve needs to be replaced.
How do I Replace a Valve Stem Without Removing the Tyre…
To properly replace the valve stem, we need to ‘Break the tire bead’.
Note: Do not try and repair the existing valve stem! Failure could be dangerous at speed (a blowout). Always replace with a new.
- Two pieces of wood.
- Valve Stem Puller.
- A Screwdriver.
- An air Pump.
Replacing a valve stem was much easier and straightforward than I first thought. It only requires a few inexpensive tools.
Replacing a Broken & Perished Wheel Valve Stem:
Once the tire bead has been broken (the tyre has been pushed off the wheel rim), we can replace the valve stem…
- As the valve stem is broken and perished, we can just pull the top part off!
- This leaves the bottom part of the valve stem behind. Push this through the rim with a screwdriver
- Remove the bottom of the valve stem from the tire (so it doesn’t rattle around inside). Use Pliers, not your fingers!
- Find the valve hole and check for any corrosion (on both sides).
– For Safety Reasons. Do not lubricate the wheel valve stem with oil! Oil can perish rubber. This could cause a sudden loss of air (a blowout)!
- Use a wheel valve stem pulling tool to fix the valve stem in place. This screws onto the valve stem & you pull the valve stem into place…
- If you don’t have a wheel valve stem puller, you can use pliers.
– Stop! Make sure you don’t damage the valve stem with the pliers!
- Check the ‘snap-in’ wheel valve stem is seated correctly.
Inflating the Tyre:
- First we need to partially inflate the tire so the bead of the tire goes back on the wheel rim.
- Make sure the tire is seated. This is to ensure not much air escapes during the initial re-inflation of the tyre.
- As the air inflates the tire, the air will push the tyre bead back onto the rim. Listen for the ‘pop’ as the tyre reseats itself back on the wheel rim.
- Once the bead of the tire is back on the rim, inflate the tyre to the recommended pressure for your vehicle.
- Once re-inflated. Keep an eye on the tire pressure to make sure there are no issues.
Check the air pressure (a few days later) to make sure there are no leaks.
Do’s and Don’ts! You don’t want a sudden failure that leads to a rapid deflation of the tyre.
- Don’t use oils, greases, waxes etc. They can cause materials such as rubber to perish and fail.
- Don’t modify components. I saw a video where someone was drilling the valve stem hole to help insert a snap-in valve stem. Modifications can cause early failure of components, as the original design specifications will have been changed.
- Always replace components with new. A repair may lead to a sudden failure.
- Using pliers to pull the valve stem through the wheel rim (guilty). Make sure the pliers have no sharp edges. Thoroughly check the valve stem for any damage after insertion.
- Trying to insert a ‘snap-in’ wheel valve stem from the outside (without pushing the tire off the rim). By forcing the ‘snap-in’ wheel valve stem through the valve stem hole in the wrong direction, can lead to damage. A ‘snap-in’ wheel valve stem is only designed to be inserted from the inside!
Hope this helps...
12. How to Replace a Valve Stem WITHOUT Removing the Tire or Breaking the Bead
I use this tool set ( amzn.to/3oNmHN5) to replace a leaky valve stem without taking off the tire or breaking the bead. So easy! Have you used a tool like this? Let me know in the comments.
Can you replace a valve stem without removing the tire? How to Replace a Valve Stem WITHOUT Removing the Tire or Breaking the Bead How To Replace A Tire Valve Stem Without Removing The Tire HOW TO REPLACE A VALVE STEM WITHOUT BREAKING THE TIRE BEAD How to Replace a Leaky Tire Valve Stem Without Removing Tire Easy Way
#wheel #tire #maintenance #diy #hacks #automotive
Help the channel while shopping for items you already need and love:
As an Amazon Affiliate Associate I earn from qualifying purchases at no cost to you. This video is for entertainment purposes only. Your actions are at your own risk. SeidelRanch videos may contain paid sponsorships. SeidelRanch.com
13. How to Fix a Leaky Tire Valve Stem - EASY Repair
Easy as 1, 2, 3 !! Car Tire Valve Stem Repair
14. DIY tool to remove your valve stem core #cars #auto #mechanic #diy #tires #wheels #fixed
15. How to replace tire air valve stem - small tires
Valve stems→ amzn.to/2dQO698
A simple fix that is often overlooked. There are a few different diameters of valve stems so measure the hole it fits in to be sure you are getting the right part. Large tires are going to be more difficult as you may need to break the tire rim seal. I just used the slime from the previous video as a way to seal the rims again. I'm sure there are many ways to do this repair. You can even get special tools that make it very easy. Please leave comments if you have anything interesting to share.
For those who offer to buy me a drink, thank you! I have Venmo and CashApp.
Business Inquiries: please email me from the About page:
This video is only for entertainment purposes. Any injury, damage, or loss that may result from improper use of tools, equipment, or from the information in this video is the sole responsibility of the viewer and is to be used at the discretion of the end user/viewer and not AdamDIY and or Adam Hill. If you are uncertain about any step of the process, or feel unsure about your skill level, seek a more authoritative source.