1. Rose Canyon closed because of black bear sighting
Rose Canyon closed because of black bear sighting
2. coyote rose canyon
3. Gloomy Saturdays In San Diego With Roostmade
See Nature + Build Stuff. That’s our Saturday Plan, whats yours?
. . .
Cooper loved our morning walk through Rose Canyon, once he got comfortable he started jumping in the streams and running all over, he certainly earned his bath afterwards. Then back to the shop to do some finishing touches on that slab cutting board.
. . .
#roostmade #rosecanyon #sandiego #nature #hike #dog #rhodesianridgeback #organic #natural #diy #maker #makermovement #woodworker #woodworking #getoutside #enjoynature #california #woodfinish #wood #organicwoodfinish #woodwax #cuttingboard #butcherblock #cuttingboardoil
. . .
Music Credit: Podington Bear (Licensed from free music archive)
4. San Diego Canyon Conservation
Who thinks of canyons when they think of San Diego, California? San Diego’s canyons are an integral part of our region’s landscape, culture, and species diversity. Shoreline and inland communities are continually being developed, causing high levels of fragmentation between canyons, jeopardizing more than the species within them.
Listen to experts from UC San Diego's Division of Biological Sciences, the City of San Diego Parks and Recreation Department, San Diego Canyonlands, and the Earth Discovery Institute discuss the ecological disruptions our canyons face as well as the challenges and successes in managing these threats as well as the role of environmental education.
00:22 — Mary Duffy
10:48 — Eric Bowlby
34:01 — Sara Allen
46:20 — Dr. David Holway
01:03:53 — Panel Q&A
State of Biodiversity 2020 at the San Diego Natural History Museum
5. Farmer's Pig Gives Birth To Human Baby, He Takes A Closer Look And Starts Crying
►Don't forget to subscribe and share
►For copyright matters please contact us at: [email protected]
►Subscribe : goo.gl/awGF6H
►Facebook : https//goo.gl/Q5GX7j
►For copyright matters please contact us at: [email protected]
6. seeing wife face for first time #shorts
seeing wife face for first time #shorts
Please be advised that this page’s videos are intended for entertainment purposes only. The videos on this page include scripted dramas, satires, parodies, magic tricks, pre-recorded videos, and other forms of entertainment. Names, characters and incidents are often the product of the director’s imagination, so any resemblance to actual persons or actual events is purely coincidental. #Shorts
7. snake in Rose canyon
I filmed this with my Sony Cyber-shot DSC-hx200v camera.
8. California Kingsnake in Rose Canyon
I almost stepped on a snake in the middle of my trail, while watching my photos, that I took in the Rose Canyon. So I needed some seconds, to put my camera into video mode to capture this yellow ringed black California Kingsnake, that was immediately trying to hide in the busches.
9. Family Adopts a New Dog Then Vet Sees It and Calls the Cops
One family decides to adopt and rescue a Tibetan Mastiff puppy. This was their first animal rescue, so everything seemed to be going well. As their first dog rescue, having a new dog was great! The only thing was it wouldn't stop growing. This was a weirdly cute pet you should own, but was it also the cutest exotic pets you can own? But, when the vet saw this dog, she called the police. See what happens next!
Like this content? Subscribe here:
Or, watch more videos here:
10. ROSE CANYON O'Neil Park Live Oak Rd.
Created on May 28, 2010 using FlipShare.
11. Defendant collapses in court after guilty verdict
Diana Lovejoy collapsed in a California courtroom Monday after she was convicted in what authorities call a botched murder-for-hire plot targeting her now-ex-husband, who was shot in September 2016 but survived.
Subscribe to the "CBSN" Channel HERE: bit.ly/1Re2MgS
Watch "CBSN" live HERE: cbsn.ws/1PlLpZ7
Follow "CBSN" on Instagram HERE: bit.ly/1PO0dkx
Like "CBSN" on Facebook HERE: on.fb.me/1o3Deb4
Follow "CBSN" on Twitter HERE: bit.ly/1V4qhIu
Get the latest news and best in original reporting from CBS News delivered to your inbox. Subscribe to newsletters HERE: cbsn.ws/1RqHw7T
Get your news on the go! Download CBS News mobile apps HERE: cbsn.ws/1Xb1WC8
Get new episodes of shows you love across devices the next day, stream local news live, and watch full seasons of CBS fan favorites anytime, anywhere with CBS All Access. Try it free! bit.ly/1OQA29B
CBSN is the first digital streaming news network that will allow Internet-connected consumers to watch live, anchored news coverage on their connected TV and other devices. At launch, the network is available 24/7 and makes all of the resources of CBS News available directly on digital platforms with live, anchored coverage 15 hours each weekday. CBSN. Always On.
12. CHP officer handcuffs Chula Vista Firefighter caught on camera by CBS 8
Exclusive video from CBS 8 News shows the CHP officer cuffing the firefighter at the scene of the accident. In the background, other fire crews and officers can be seen tending to the victims of the rollover accident in Chula Vista, CA.
13. Southern Pacific rattlesnake
I encountered the snake on 4/16/12 during a run in Rose Canyon, San Diego.
14. Big Bear Bald Eagle Live Nest - Cam 1
This live feed is owned and operated by Friends of Big Bear Valley, a 501c3 nonprofit organization. Any public use of the live video, including screen captures, requires prior approval and credit to the organization: friendsofbigbearvalley.org/ . Thank you for your consideration!
ℹThe nest is located in Big Bear Valley in the San Bernardino Mountains of Southern California. It is about 145 feet up in a Jeffrey Pine tree. The nest is the current home for Jackie and Shadow, a local bald eagle pair.
ℹWhat's happening at the nest: Jackie & Shadow spend time doing eagle things around the lake, visiting the nest & nearby snags on occasion.
🔵Wide View - Cam 2: youtu.be/Qk_rwltHYpc
🔴Recap & Observations: bit.ly/3Md8TSz
🔗To Donate: friendsofbigbearvalley.org/donate/
🔗FOBBV Shop: friendsofbigbearvalley.org/shop/
🔗Big Bear Eagles History: friendsofbigbearvalley.org/eagles/eagle-history/
🔗Quick Reference Guide: friendsofbigbearvalley.org/eagles/reference-guide/
🔗FOBBV Facebook page: facebook.com/FOBBV/
🔗FOBBV community Facebook group: facebook.com/groups/fobbv
❓How do you tell Jackie and Shadow apart? Jackie is larger than Shadow. Jackie’s beak is both longer and thicker from top to bottom than Shadow’s.
❓How old are the eagles? Jackie is 11, Shadow is 9.
❓How can the eagles handle the cold temperatures, snow and rain? Bald Eagles are well equipped to handle harsh weather conditions. They have down feathers against their skin that can hold in the heat their bodies generate. On top of the down, they have approximately 7000 waterproof feathers that can keep the wet and cold out and also helps keep the heat inside.
❓Where do the eagles sleep at night and does the light bother them? During nesting season, Jackie the female sleeps in the nest, Shadow sleeps perched in a tree nearby in case he is needed. The light at the nest is an infrared light, this light cannot be seen by the eagles or humans. It is only picked up by the camera, which enables us to view the nest at night. In the off season, both eagles sleep perched in trees within their territory.
Thank you for taking an interest in our Big Bear Bald Eagle family. We hope you enjoy your viewing and chat experience. Please remember to always follow the chat guidelines below. This is a view into the everyday life of wild bald eagles and the nature that surrounds them.
🗨Chat hours: 08:00 - 11:00 and 17:00 - 20:00 cam time, Monday - Saturday.
When chat is Closed Live Commentary mode is engaged: only approved users (i.e. Moderators) may comment.
1. The main topic is the Big Bear Eagle family and the surrounding ecosystem. Please do your best to stay on topic.
2. Be kind, polite and respectful. No profanity, personal attacks, or harassment.
3. Be respectful to eagles*, nature and all animals. The exact location of the nest, local landmarks, and camera placement are not disclosed to protect the eagles.
4. This is a public chat. The following content is considered inappropriate: politics, religion, sexual content, adult substances, sports & TV shows, personal info (locations, health issues etc.). We care about your safety.
5. Please be mindful about posting “Roll Calls”: soliciting responses from all chatters (eg. where is everyone from?). Roll calls result in numerous responses and can fill the chat queue quickly.
6. No spam or solicitation. Please do not overuse caps and emojis (the limit is 4), do not repeat comments.
7. Avoid drama. Please refrain from creating panic in chat based on rumors or speculations. We all have a responsibility to keep the chat information factual**.
8. For the benefit of all, please type in English. We are a global community, and a single language helps us to understand each other. If needed, please use Google translate: bit.ly/3tJx2bf
9. When an inappropriate comment is posted, please do not engage; let the moderator handle the situation.
10. Respect the chat moderators and their decisions. If you have questions or concerns, please email to fobbvchat (at) gmail.com
11. Please make sure that your avatar and nickname adhere to the above guidelines before posting.
*Bald Eagles are protected by the Federal Bald and Golden Eagle Protection Act, Migratory Bird Treaty Act, Lacey Act and by the California Endangered Species Act.
**If you suspect a *possible* fishing line or other man-made objects on the nest, please provide an exact timestamp (hh:mm:ss) & make it clear that you are reporting a *possibility*. While we respect everyone’s opinions & welcome questions in chat, it is important not to present questions, opinions & speculations as a *fact*. Please refrain from “piling up” reinforcing opinions.
15. Born Wilde
I was born Wilde on this day in history. Thanks mom for bringing me into this world. I know it was no easy task!
Here is a little thank you video from our recent weekend together in San Diego; with the wild sharks at the beach, wild flowers at Rose Canyon and San Diego’s own Wild Animal Park!